The Department of State Health Services will begin using CMPS Contract Amendment functionality as of November 19, 2013. If you have an active contract in CMPS, any amendments to that contract
will be performed in the CMPS system.
The key things to know about Contract Amendment capabilities are:
- All Contract Amendments initiated by you or DSHS for current Contracts in CMPS will be managed by your DSHS Contract Manager on your behalf for state fiscal year 2014.
- DSHS staff will be assigned to your organization to perform this work.
- DSHS staff performing work on your behalf will be identifiable by having a user id starting with a “C” followed by an 11 digit unique number. For example, a user ID could be C12345678911. DSHS will be assigning them the Contractor Responder and Contractor Signatory security roles. Please do not modify this user; DSHS will remove this user when your contract amendments are complete.
- Your responsibility for Contract Amendments in CMPS will be similar to the work you did for your contract renewal. You will have to perform the following tasks:
- Work with your Contract Manager regarding the details of your Amendment
- Log-In to CMPS to review the details of your amendment, update your declarations (if applicable)
and electronically sign as you did for your renewal.
- For your information, a quick reference guide will is attached to this
communication. This guide is also available on the CMPS website at www.dshs.state.tx.us/CMPS/training.aspx.
- Do not attempt to initiate a Contract Amendment or Modification in the system.
To get CMPS technical support you may email CMPS@dshs.state.tx.us or call toll free 1-855-312-8474.